Cross-eyed?

African Crowned Crane WIP Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Now he looks cross-eyed :p Worked on the head feathers. I wanted them to be a bit brighter but I will leave them until I get more of the body feathers coloured. That right eye still looks a bit odd. It looks fine when I look at it, and when I see it in front of a mirror, but seeing it on the laptop makes it look a little too big, or maybe a little bit bug-eyed. Not much I can really do to fix it, just going to see what it looks like later. I need to think of a title for this. Suggestions?

And more funky fabric to mess with your head :p Probably going to make a messenger bag with it. Definitely wouldn't be easy to lose. I have lots I should be sewing.

Hopefully go for a walk down town tomorrow and get some pictures. Having written that though it almost guarantees that it will snow. But then I could have a snowball fight :p

And finally,
Print of this image up for sale at my Etsy Shop here
Links:
Crane info because some people have never heard of this bird before.
International Crane Foundation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3