Answers to Guess What I am

Coloured in the eye and added some bright yellow to a few parts. Not sure if I am going to tone down the yellow yet. Compared to the background it really isn't that bright. Not sure how I would tone down the background if it over powers the eagle when its finished. I could try to burnish it but not sure what that would do to the Neocolours. I don't want a shiny look to the background, which tends to happen to me when I burnish.

So as promised the answers to the photos I posted a few days ago :)

1. Snowy Owl (One of my favourite birds)

2. Guinea fowl

3. Mouflon

4. Peacock (yeah that was an easy one)

This weeks Scottish word:

1. puddock

Answer to last weeks Scottish word:

1.meggy-mony-feet is a centipede (Leslie got this right) They really creep me out!

And Osprey lays 50th egg :)

Comments

  1. puddock: where barnyard animals go to have dessert.

    puddock: a small body of muddy water

    puddock: a place where you tie your boat, at the edge of a small body of muddy water.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3