This is Going to Take A long Time...

The scarab outlined and started to be filled in. Not sure when this will get finished, I don't want to rush it but I want it done :p I already messed up a line, but its easily fixed when I fill in the sections next to it. I do really like inking drawings. Yes it can take a long time but the end effect is usually worth it :) But I will probably go through a few pens inking this and if I run out it might be a few weeks/months before I can get any more.

And the eagle flattened and with a layer of coloured pencil over it. I have blended in the pencil as much as I can and am going to start on the bird now. At first the really dark lines bugged me, but they have grown on me and I really like the dark effect. I just have to remember to have dark values on the bird so he stands out from the background. Use lots of purples, browns and even pink to help him stand out.

Dark and dreary day here :/ Rain almost all day and than there was a gorgeous blue sky in the afternoon. No more snow though please :p We bought a pot thats big enough I can sit in for £5 :p Not sure what we are going to put in it though, probably some of the bulbs we bought, or some fish (joke :) [the cats would eat them anyway. Would be like a drive-thru for them. Would you like to super-size that fish? :p]

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:59 am

    Oh wow I love anything to do with Egypt,and Ink.....look forward to seeing it progress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3