Flowers Galore 2008

French Marigold (Early flowering due to being forced in greenhouse)
Yellow / White Dahlia
Anemone
Dahlia closed flowerhead
Sparaxis
Calendula (Marigolds are part of the Calendula genus...crappy trivia of the day from Mr.Fuzzy :P )

Some of Mr.Fuzzy's flowers that he has grown this year (well the calendula's popped up of their own accord)

The ants on the Dahlia are eating the blackfly that would eat the Dahlia so the ants can stay :-) [the ants go marching 2 by 2 hurrah, hurrah]*artist dancing here* (yes it is scary >> Mr.Fuzzy)

I actually do still draw the supplies are just buried in boxes :P

and today I demolished half the living room by tripping and falling, including a fold out tray table that had survived 23 years in Mr.Fuzzy's grandparents attic. Yes I'm a klutz :P [she oblitersquated it....a cookie for anyone who knows which TV show thats from and which character said it >> Mr.Fuzzy]

Comments

  1. Don't know the tv show...but I am a klutz, I accepted the fact a long time ago, LOL.....Great flowers, I am waiting for my daisies to come out...take care X

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flowers are just beautiful!
    i love the Anemone! they have to be my all time fave flower!
    you ok after your fall?
    i put "oblitersquated" and it came up with one hit only...your blog!

    love tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have accepted that I'm a klutz too lol I have lost count of how many times I have broken my toes tripping over things. hmmm hopefully the daises flower, still lots of time left for them too. (I'm drowning in daises that haven't flowered. some of them have, but most are just staying boring :p)

    anemone, gorgeous flower I just can't pronounce it lol I'm all right, just bruised up my leg, and hurt my hands breaking my fall but considering how loud the noise of me falling was and the the fact I fell right next to a sharp corner I got off lucky. (the table is dead though ;) ) I have no idea what show it is from either, hubby wrote most of the post so your guess would be as good as mine lol. I would think its either the Simpsons or South Park, he watches both.

    Thanks arlene. The in laws backyard is so full of flowers it looks like a jungle in some parts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:35 am

    wow!!!! i cant believe how nice those flowers are. good job john with the green thumb. glad your ok jen hope to touch base with u soon.
    xo
    danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS flowers! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3