Arrr!

Today be talk like a pirate day, so avast ye scurvy net lubbers and scrub thar decks or ye'll walk de plank! - Capt.Fuzzy as me wench is fair tuckered from too much of that there land trekking.
Arrr where be me parrot? I thinks the wench cooked it for her dinner....bah
she be back tomorrow if I decides not to keel haul her for cookin me parrot! >:|
Lastly bah me work has yon christmas tat in already, tis enough to make any mariner sick wi shame so t'it is. I should make them all walk the plank for such treachery!!

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:06 am

    Arrrrr! back at ye matey.
    Ye couldn't possibly be suspectin' of that loverly princess like person with the shiny rhinestone tiara, to be boilin' up yer parrot, now could ye?
    Arrrr, would be a bad thing for her to be doin'.
    I would be suspectin' her of catchin' and mincin' some neighbor hedge hopping kiddies and yard pooin' kitties, though.
    Arrrr....
    Be careful what you eat on board the ship...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL :D

    I plead innocence about the parrot :p And really how much meat would there be on a parrot? Probably not that much, and I could get drunk just eating the parrot from all of the rum it stole from the captain to drink. hmmm maybe thats why I was so tired yesterday! too much booze :p

    the neighborhood kitties are sick, add puke to all the poop that they have so generously added to the garden, stop feeding your cats garbage people! :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3