Give Me a .....

Start of a Pompom Dahlia drawing. Neocolours on watercolour paper. And then once it is all dry I am going to try to refine the detail with CPs. Of course if I like the look without the CPs I will just leave it alone.

After the background was wetted down (bad lighting)

I am not ashamed to admit it but I dressed up as a Cheerleader for Halloween for I think 2 years. Not sure why we all thought it was a good Halloween costume at the time. We probably looked like really young cheap hookers :p Still better than being lazy and cutting 2 holes in a sheet walking around like a ghost.

Worse Halloween costume? hmmm might have to ask my sister if she remembers our worse one and try to get the pictures to burn :p

Comments

  1. I love these big pom pom flowers,

    how's the jaw today?

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. still a bit tender, and still hurts to talk so I'm trying not to talk too much. thanks for asking :) Hopefully it gets better by the end of the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:45 pm

    yes we had some bad halloween costumes. the worst was im not even sure what we were but all in bright neon spandex and our hair sticking up on end. ill ask mom about pics.
    luv ya
    sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. 0.o I will kill you if you post them! ;) John wants to see them though :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pom pom flower looks lovely, Jennifer. I always thought people dressed up in ghoulish/horror type costumes for Halloween? We don't do Halloween in Australia though some people will acknowledge it. I always make sure I have an ample supply of lollies (candy) just in case we have kids knocking at the door.

    ReplyDelete
  6. people dress up as anything. scary ghoulish costumes for the kids and trashy and cheesy ones for adults :p For some odd reason there was a stage where all the girls wanted to dress up as cheerleaders. It was odd.

    You don't really get trick-or-treaters here. Just a bunch of neds that want free stuff. You do get very young kids walking around but not asking for candy that often.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3