Mystery Drawing

Untitiled Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

hmm now I remember why I don't do flowers that often :p

We had to replace the cd/dvd drive in my laptop (again....but the warranty was up this time), so now its a shiny slot loader that makes a really horrible sound but works. First time I put a disc in I thought it was going to break in 2. Hopefully this will be the last time we have problems with it. And of course after the fact we find out that it is a problem with this laptop. Other than that though I haven't had any problems with it. Ok there was Vista, but I don't think thats really the computer makers problem, acually I guess it is, since it was sold with it on the computer :p But that was fixed when we got rid of it and put Linux on it.

Well not a huge mystery, but anyone want to guess what this will be? :) The start of my drawings are this loose, and then detail is added over time. Might be why it takes me a long time to do some drawings, but it helps me get the image placement and proportions as close as possible.

*disc goes in, disc comes out, disc goes in....* ok I will stop now. Don't want to wreck my Firefly DVDs :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3