Paint Up My Nose

dragon sculpture being painted Copyright Jennifer Rose PhillipCopyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

No I wasn't picking my nose :p Went to wipe my cheek forgetting I had a paintbrush in my hand and ended up with and paint blotch on my nose. Good thing it washes off :p And not as toxic as oils. Oh wait *goes to read* nope we're good :)

I think the fins are going to get at least 1 more layer of colour sponged on. Either a yellow, or a really yellow green.

I am such a messy painter lol When I was painting in school, I didn't have any clothes without paint on them.

Looking at the paint and then the laptop, it took all my willpower not to grab a sponge and paint the case :p Its such a blank canvas even with the Halloween stickers on it, it needs colour!

Comments

  1. this is going to be soooooo pretty!!!
    your poor lap top!
    PUT down the brush and step away from the laptop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol but its such a boring black! :p it needs colour :D (and John said that the paint should be perfectly fine on it. oh dragons on the laptop :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha! Yes, I was just going to say the same about the laptop - don't do it! Lovely colours:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol so 2 for leaving the laptop alone, I should make a poll :)

    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. No..........I am afarid laptops are meant to be boringly grey or black. It is their role > I think this is gonna be amazing...........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be careful with that paint! And yep, please step away from the laptop with that paint brush! Your dragon is coming along very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Chrissy :) and Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3