Virtual Sketch Date for December

winter farm for the virtual sketch date copyright jennifer rose phillipVirtual Sketch Date December
Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

This months VSD from a lovely photo taken by Stacey. I had intended on doing an ACEO of this, but this week has flown by. So its just a simple little sketch in my little sketchbook.

I don't draw buildings that often lol and these crooked ones would fall down if they were real :p Good thing I'm not an architect or a builder :p

Check out the VSD blog on Sunday to see everyone's efforts :D And join in next month if you can.

Comments

  1. oooh pretty!
    i love your drawings!

    you keeping warm?
    I am frozen tonight and the weather is not bad at all.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D

    Keeping warm now that the hall heater is fixed. Its pouring down rain here :/ Has been for hours now. I'm hoping that it doesn't freeze over night, because if it does we are not leaving the flat to fall on our asses skating down town :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch - nice whimsical look about it. Glad you're heating's fixed. Ours has been on the blink a few times this year too - not good conditions for being creative I found!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks :D

    can't be creative when your shaking from the cold lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet little sketch. I don't do landscapes hardly ever...but these VSD challenges are fun nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely little sketch...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice sketch Jennifer! I like the vingette (sp?) style. I had to chuckle at your architect comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice simple and soft

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the buildings were a challenge for most of us, but I really like your little drawing. I think of mine as practice, practice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:00 pm

    I almost chickened out doing the VSD buildings this month! I don't do good "building".
    This is a cutie sketch, and would make a good ACEO.
    oxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice drawing--it has a rustic, old-fashioned quality. I love the simplicity and frankness of it. If the buildings are a little off-kilter ... well, many old farm buildings are!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3