January 30th Photos

Desperate Dawg and Desperate Dan in Dundee.

Was out for a walk today but didn't have the camera which was a good thing because by the time I did get home I was soaked to the bone from the sleet. So these are photos taken in Dundee. Hasn't really stopped since. And I managed to fall onto our rose hedge and got a thorn (about an inch long prickly bastard) into the side of my hand :/ where my sixth finger was.

Journal my mom sent me. Really nice. Almost too nice to use.

So to continue the photo fun a bunch of us are going to post a photo once a week, posted on Monday :)

Mr Fuzzy here, to brighten your day and to make you all go "Awwww!" here is a photo of Mrs Fuzzy aged just under 2 years old on her favourite holiday in 1982....blast from the past!!

Yes I am evil >:) (no proper devil icon sadly), but she has seen some worse photos of me (worse as in you DONT want to see them if you want to keep your lunch :P )

Isnt she cute and ickle? ;-) All together now Awwwwwwwwwww

Comments

  1. Awwwwwwwwwww....cute pic!

    That journal is beautiful, Jennifer! OUCH on the thorn!

    Interesting pics of Desperate Dan with Desperate Dawg...never heard of them before so thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh what a cute Ms fuzzy was..

    ouch about that rose thorn.

    I would love a journal like that, should I give your mom my address, hehe.

    it is too nice to use. but then it shouldn't be wasted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Desparate Dan sculpture and what a cute little 'bunny' girl - heehee !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the thorn! But your photo's of the sculptures are fun. I understand about the journal. I have some gift journals that I can't bring myself to use, too.
    Love the bunny picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those sculptures! How whimsical and quirky. Hope that thorn is out and not bothering you now.
    And that journal is lovely!

    Aww... yes, you were adorable, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwww. . . .
    I couldn't resist :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:56 pm

    Awww.... too cute on the baby photo!! and love those Desparate Dan statues!! What fun to have them on display in town like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute...is that a clown in the background?

    ReplyDelete
  9. chrissy- yeah its my aunt kathy (kinda creepy looking actually dressed as a clown lol)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3