rainy day


rainy day
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

Rain rain go away....:/

Easter Dragons 2009 Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

And we have art :D ok so its only a small art update, but its a start :) 2 more dragons to colour and then I can start on the baskets. Once this is done I need to start thinking of the next major holiday to draw the dragons celebrating.

Even though it really was only a few days that I couldn't seem to draw, its nice to be able to put pencil to paper again without thinking that the paper would look much better folded into a crane hanging from the ceiling. I've always wanted to make a crane mobile ever since I learned to fold them,...hmm maybe next time I get an art block I should start on that. Or could have a mobile of folded dragons, that would look cool :D

Mr. Fuzzy's head is still muddled and he had fun yelling at a telemarketer, which I think would be the only time a head injury comes in handy :p Bouts of anger taken out on the telemarketers that keep phoning us even though we tell them the person they are looking for isn't here, and the other person is probably dead but they still keep phoning *shakes fist* Getting a little annoying that they keep phoning even though we tell them the above and to STOP calling :/ I know people are just working, but give us a break :/

So yeah that was our exciting day :p Rain, wind, annoying telemarketers, some art, more wind, oh look there goes a flying cat, and a shower that made a horrible POP! noise and scared us half to death (people are coming to fix it, the inside of the shower case has black marks o.0). I thought Mr.F had actually hit his head on the shelf and had passed out >.<

Comments

  1. Goodness!! What was going on with the shower? Mr. needs to calm down or he's going to stroke out! Poor cow, can't go out and play in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done a little origami lately...not sure I'm cut out for it! I thought it was meant to be relaxing? Perhaps if you know what your doing...:D

    Love the dragons so far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cranes, cranes...okay a memory is flooding in. When my oldest got married, his wife's step mother folded God knows how many cranes. And then everybody she knew folded at least one. By the time they were done, it was one large gold crane flying...with a lot of good cheer messages. I wish I could find a pic. If I can I'll post it one of these days.

    Enjoyed your post as I do all of them! You usually end of making me chuckle at the end of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm like the little cow.... snow, snow go away.... come back again some December day.... but, we are too early for spring yet here.... and quite honestly there is nowt to do outside for months yet.... sigh...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you really know how to make folded dragons? That would make a fabulous mobile! :-)

    Our day was grey and rainy (and darned chilly for spring!) too.

    Hope Mr. Fuzzy's head gets all better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dragons....and could use some of the rain at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla- lol I think he had just turned it on and it blew. i tell him that all the time that he needs to calm down or he is going to have a stroke :p well he could have but he would have gotten all muddy and he doesn't want a bath :p

    Rose- thanks :) I find it relaxing for the simpler folds, ,but once you get to huge object its enough to make me tear my hair out :p

    Sandy-that sounds like a really cool crane! that is such a good idea for a wedding.would be nice if you find a pic :) good to know I make people chuckle :)

    BumbleVee- I'd rather have the snow. At least I could make things with the snow. Spring is just showing up here with winds that make me think I'm back living in Alberta lol

    Tara- yeah if I can find the instructions to fold the dragons I will post them :)Little more work then the cranes, but really neat results. His head is getting a bit better, still a little muddled but much better.

    Mary- thanks :) *sends rain that way*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dragons are off to a great start!

    OH, I dislike telemarketers immensely! I feel the same about door-to-door salespeople. My home is my private sanctuary and see it as an invasion of my privacy which makes me very annoyed. If I want to buy something, I will call around. We don't get calls anymore as, here in Australia, we have a database where we can list our number...it's a DO NOT CALL register and any telemarketers who call numbers on this register are in breach of the law.

    I love origami cranes!

    I hope hubby is feeling much better today ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those dragons are great

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:40 am

    Hope Mr Fuzzy feels better soon....more dragons, I just love them....keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3