Pics for Monday April 13,2009


mondaypicsapril13
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

Entering Forfar :) First time I saw the view I was like its pretty :) MIL said I guess it is, Just seeing it everyday you get use to it.



We are pretty much in a crater :p Surrounded by hills and mountains on most sides. Trust me the pictures do in no way capture how pretty it is. There is still snow on the mountains in the far back. One would think that I would get bored looking at the mountains but they look different everyday (when you can see them. The past week the haar has been so bad you wouldn't know there were mountains there).

Scottish Word of the week:

1. scutter (I might have done this one all ready)

Answer to last weeks word:

1. dux is the top pupil in class or the school



Trees in front of what use to be the Guide Dog Training School but it is now empty :/ (they moved to another part of town).

Comments

  1. Lovely and the tree is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics! The second one reminds me of some of our countryside further south of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:05 pm

    Very pretty scenery and also enjoyed the daffodils, the colored pencils and the horse coming to life!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at those pictures, it looks alot like midwest farm land in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blossom is lovely isn't it ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hills in the background. Lots of open land there, just like where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tree just looks so nice! I can't wait for the blossoms here....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, the more you show, the more I believe I am looking at my own Willamette Valley, including the trees and mountains on all sides. Your world is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3