Eye Spy ...


54/365 30.08.09
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

something soothing...

obviously not that drink :p that does the opposite and I don't drink them very often but once and awhile they are good (and really handy when I need to stay up and get something done...)

I find drawing soothing. Even if its just a simple sketch. I can let my mind go blank and not have to worry about anything other then what colour to use next. Not all the time, but when there is a connection to what I am drawing, the day just flys by and I forget what was bugging me, of course when that happens no cleaning happens :p meh who needs clean dishes

July Group Sketch #1
Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

A quick little sketch for the sketch group. Hopefully people can read the writing, as my writing is pretty hard to read at the best of times lol

For more Eye Spy check out here :)

Comments

  1. Drawing is relaxing, isn't it? My writing is barely readable, even by me-LOL! My fine motor skills are shot, so now I print and even that can get messy if I write more than a few sentences.

    Oh- who won the chess game? The cow or Mr.Fuzzy Dragon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr.f won :)

    I'm glad I can print writing out or people would never be able to read anything that I write that is longer then 2 paragraphs. My writing just goes to crap :p

    Drawing is like music, soothes the soul :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lesson on pronunciation--see, I CAN read your writing. & posting a sketch. Colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ingrid I felt really stupid when i pronounced it wrong lol so any help I can give people I can :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came by way of the Mr Linky, so it's working!
    One of the members said the castle was a dovecote. That would seem likely.
    Love your sketch and 'warning' :)
    Thanks again for doing the MSP. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only know it is "Glahms" because I knew the name before the spelling lol...
    Nice sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drawing is relaxing - one big reason I love it so much. Your drawing is wonderful, messy writing and all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3