I think you drew the wrong animal :p


55/365 31.08.09p
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

Thank you everyone for reading that rant post and leaving a comment on it :)

Not sure if I will be posting a lot this week, I could but I don't know if I will have time to post everyday. Going to be hard enough getting a picture of the cow thought up and taken.

But I will be trying to draw at least one thing in the little sketchbook everyday. And even if it is absolute garbage I will post it and everyone can get a good laugh :p

Comments

  1. Well hey, here I am slow to read blogs yet again...re:the rant post, rant away, I think it boosts the immune system. :-) And it is okay that small stuff bugs us. We are human and thoughtless comments sting. I too liked the coughing suggestion! Good luck with the sketching and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good horse. No wonder the cow is jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh some people are so ignorant and thoughtless. Hope you don't let that get to you too much. Easy said than done I know but what can one do with people like that. So rant away it is good to get it off your chest.
    Love your little sketch and the horse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Teresa :) ranting def, does make a person feel like their immune system improves :)

    Thanks Serena :)

    the cow shouldn't be jealous Jeanette, he will always be number one ;p

    thanks Norma :)

    Shashi- I do try not to let things like that bug me, but yeah its easier said then done :) thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3