*Sniffs Car*


35/365 11.08.09
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

New car smell :p No its not ours, its Mr.F's parent's car that we had to borrow today to go talk to a surgeon. Who wants a second opinion. He doesn't think that is is a hernia, he isn't actually sure. Which I am actually all right with as I don't want surgery if they don't know what they are going to be looking for. I confuse doctors a lot lol

Worked on the cupcake dragon today :) Very simple and cartoonish but I like it :) Can a person have 2 styles and still be recognised as one artist? He needs to go on a diet :p Still need to burnish this to make him look a little slicker and then finish his wings. I have a few more extra smaller prints that I will either throw in with this for the give away or have 2 give away winners and split the prints up. Not sure which, thoughts anyone?

I put some prints (big and small ones) on etsy of these Halloween dragons :D I always liked this design. Still working on the house Halloween drawing, fixing the details and filling in the dragons. Still a long way until Halloween but I would rather get it done early rather then later.

Comments

  1. Hope you don't have to have surgery- ugh

    Your cupcake dragon is delightful! And the Halloween dragons are so clever.

    Hell if I know if you can have more tha one style- I'm still struggling to develop even one, let alone two ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Halloween dragons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope you don't have to have surgery either!!! Love those cute little Halloween dragons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - if one artist needs one style, then I am destined never to be a real artist. I work in too many media!! He might be different than your other dragons, but he is becoming just as playful as I would expect one of your creatures to be, and looking to be as well-rendered too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you don't have to have a surgery and it can be sorted out.
    Love your Dragons they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope the surgery doesn't have to happen! The dragons are delightful! For a give-away just put the names in a hat and have Mr. Fuzzy pick one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Linda :) when I look at your art i can tell its been made by one person, you do have a style so I think you are doing a pretty good job at developing one :)

    thanks Jennifer :)

    I hope I don't have to have surgery either Melody, thanks :)

    Judi- its not that an artist needs one style, but it can help people recognize an artist. having multiple styles doesn't mean a person isn't an artist, sometimes having multiple styles is a good thing :)

    Shashi, thank you :)

    good idea Ann :) was just going to use a number generator but picking a name out of a hat would work better :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3