Creative Space May 6, 2010

ok, so you will make the dog cookies, but wont make me any?

Spent the day making peanut butter treats for Sky, who would not leave my side the whole time they were being made (she loves peanut butter). There was lots of drooling and whining (from the dog :p), and they met with a chomp of approval :) (Mr.F says they smell like stovies, odd smelling stovies).

ugh this has got to be the longest thing I have worked on in a while :/ Thankfully its almost done *lets out a huge sigh of relief* I think I will be focusing on ACEOs again until the puppy calms down, much easier to work on a small scale (well I hope it will be)

*the commenting system here seems to be throwing a fit :/ *kicks*

Comments

  1. Did you use the recipe that I sent? Good to see that your scarab dragon is almost done!

    Stina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha cool, the recipe I sent you is Clova approved so it must be good!!
    You'll have to take a pic of the whole thing and send it to me when its done.

    Stina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work! LOVE the colours. What did you do about you're running out of Deco Blue?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think if you are distracted, it is easier to complete a few ATC's or smaller pieces. I would get awfully bored keeping going back to the same piece. But, I have no staying power!
    I think Sky is being spoilt, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love peanut butter cookies too although not the dog variety ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh what recipe did you use? i have a big doggie who would love to try them, and one who is too wee yet!

    lucky sky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sky has good taste, we like Peanut Butter here too. She's a very lucky dog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree! Sky is spoiled! :-)
    I am with you on the piece that takes forever... But it looks to me like it will have been worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky Sky whose mama makes such lovely goodies for her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sandra, managed to combine aqua and light blue, not perfect but better then nothing :)

    thanks kim :)

    chrissy, yep she is one spoiled dog but the inlaws spoil her more lol

    serena, a person could if they were really hungry eat these, not sure what they would taste like tho since there isn't any sugars in them

    tina, I used this one. lots of recipes there to try :)

    cindy, it didn't take her too long to know the word peanut butter, lol we can't even say pb as she runs right to her kong lol

    michelle, i hope so. just frustrating that such a simple looking piece is taking so long

    shashi, she is one spoiled dog but she does only get one of the cookies unless she does something (usually :p)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3