Reunited

I haven't had my sketchbooks for 2 weeks, was lost without them :p I knew I used them a lot, but not until I didn't have them did I realize how much I actually do use them. Of course when I didn't have them, I had all kinds of ideas, and now that I do...nothing :p

I can't remember if I posted the above knot before. I probably did, but meh, I like it enough to post again lol

When I went to get my portfolio from Uni, one of the people at the desk remembered me, didn't think my hair was pink when I dropped it off, "very natural colour" :p I don't know if it is a good or bad thing that they remembered who I was, then again, probably not that many Canadians dropping off a portfolio in person :p

Comments

  1. Nice knot! I have my sketchbooks but I haven't been doing much sketching lately. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably not that many Canadian midgets dropping off a portfolio in person :p
    There fixed it for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this knot!!
    Gotta be the accent, eh??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being memorable has its ups and downs. I love your knot, I love tracing the way with my eyes!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3