Almost a Month Later

scar1 

And the cuts look OK.The red discolouration has gone down, still bruised and swollen in some places, but nowhere near as bad as it was at first.

scar2 
My ear looks dirty :p Sort of hard to clean in front of my ear hard enough to scrub at dried blood since that area is pretty sensitive, but it does get cleaned lol This cut should fade away almost completely, and what might be left will just follow the curve of my ear.

I can eat soft food now, even chicken surprisingly but it just take a long time to eat. Sitting there an hour later eating noodles :p Good and bad news about the pins and needles feeling I am getting in my face; good news is that it probably means the nerves are waking up and my face wont be numb forever; bad news, it could go on for months. Last visit at the docs, I could open my mouth 2cms, which while not good, is better then the 1.5cms  I was at 3 years ago when I first went to see them.


Comments

  1. Glad to hear its healing well Jennnifer. Bet you could murder a curry now though :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, i actually had one last night, but just ate the chicken :)

      Delete
  2. Glad healing is moving along and you can finally start to eat real food Jen. I know the feeling of it taking forever though, as I shattered my ankle on April Fool's Day in 2012 and was in a wheelchair for a month and a half. Best thing for me was just to pass the time with lots of computer time and art work! Your scar is already hardly visible in the second photo! Sending virtual healing hugs for a swift and complete recovery. xo Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ouch and ouch! i did spend a lot of time watching youtube videos about japan lol couldnt do much art tho at first since i couldn't bend my neck enough to draw :/

      Delete
  3. Hoping that tingling becomes real normal feeling soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess who wants to make an inappropriate joke about mouths opening? Sigh. ;)

    Glad you are healing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! such a dirty mind, from dirty jokes about the sax to this :p love it :)

      Delete
  5. Oh that's hardly any opening of your mouth at all. It will be great when it is all better. Nice healing of your scars, you are doing a good job there. Hope the tingling goes away asap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, hope it goes away soon too :)
      no its not a big opening, stops me from stuffing my face tho with candy :p

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3