Digital Horse #2

Update on the digital horse I am practicing on. Obvs. still needs work, and I need to put some reddish tones into the horse so it doesn't stand out from the background so much. Or I could just change the background colour completely and go with something really dark. Easy enough to change the background colour since it is on a different layer than the horse and can just be deleted if I wanted and leave the horse alone. Big advantage with digital work, everything can be on different layers for ease of possible change.

Comments

  1. Layers are a blessing. Mistakes are easy to fix and if you don't like the background you can change it without hurting the foreground. Do you have different parts of the horse layered as well? I was always bad about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should be using layers for the horse, probably going to cause problems that I didnt lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3