My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Love the subtle nuances of color in the purple.
ReplyDeleteLooks great with the green, too!
thanks Chris :)
DeleteBeautiful colours!
ReplyDeletethank you Christine :)
DeleteThose colors really sing together!!
ReplyDeletethanks Rhonda :) I lucked out with that green, haven't been able to get it again lol
Deletebeautiful and YES use more purple - never can get enough purple in the world - Purple rules!! of course it's my favorite color next to turquoise.
ReplyDeletethank you sandy :) we just got these purple flowers this year for the garden, helps break up all the red and pink flowers :)
Delete