My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
I really like both of these!
ReplyDeleteBoth very creative ATCs ~ think I favor the 1st one ~ ^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores
Very nice!
ReplyDeleteWow, with pen in pointillism .... That must take a lot of patience! I love the bird. A Toekan, isn't it?
ReplyDeletethanks Rhonda :)
ReplyDeletethank you carol :) it was part of a Polynesian door I saw at a bird place :)
thanks Christine :)
denthe, a toucan yes :) the pointillism didnt take too long on the tiny card :)
Oh, they're both really beautiful! Good meditative art exercises.
ReplyDelete