Inktober Day 5

I had no idea what to draw for todays prompt, "satisfying lantern". So I went with a very loose interpretation of the prompt and technically a lamp is not a lantern, but it would be satisfying to find a genie....OK its a bit of a stretch lol

This is a very quick sketch about 10 minutes total.

Comments

  1. So fun and fantastical...I love the vibe and energy you bring to your drawings...wonderful work! The lamp is gorgeous!
    happy inktober!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun take!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genie lamp works for lantern ~ delightful sketch ~ love your style ~ ^_^

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a wonderful interpretation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun … I expected a dragon genie….

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, that would be satisfying! I like your interpretation of the prompt - I think the farther out we go with these prompts, the better the artwork :). Fun stuff to come, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Victoria :)

    thank you Christine :)

    carol, yep i thought a lamp is close enough to a lantern lol :)

    thanks Jan :)

    thank you Clare :)

    dammit! Jo I didn't even think of a genie dragon, that would have worked out so much better lol :)

    thanks Rhonda :) wasnt 100% happy with this, but you win some, you lose some lol its all about getting practice :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. prompts are always more fun when interpreted loosely ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh very nice. I too was waiting for the dragon to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delightful little fellow! :D Made me smile--thank you for posting this funny little fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yep denthe, and being able to interpret a prompt in anyway helps :)

    thanks Nicole :)

    thank you Crafting Queen :)

    thanks Beth :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog