A bored grave for day 6. I could have gotten better blending with the markers if I was using proper marker paper, but these are supposed to look rough and be sketchy, so don't want things to look too clean.
I added a simple moon and clouds after making the first basic light sketch. Also a few extra simple skulls. Not sure if the skulls look bored, but I like how this turned out.
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Your inktobers are very creative!
ReplyDeleteLoving your new to me style of sketches ! Delightful!
ReplyDeleteHappy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores
Yawn ……….
ReplyDeleteI’m enjoying all of your Inktober works, Jennifer :). Very creative and fun!
ReplyDeletethanks Christine :)
ReplyDeletethank you carol :) My sketches have gotten a lot looser over the years, partly because im being lazy :p
lolo Jo :)
thanks Rhonda :)