So Much Writing

So this is what I have been doing the last 3 days. Writing an essay on the illustrations in Jules Verne's novels and creating a presentation to go with it. I know this isn't an art course but I couldn't help the artist background creeping in somewhere and my professor did give me the go ahead to focus on the illustrations in early science fiction novels since they are such a huge part to the novels. I don't plan on focusing on art related topics for the other modules, but you never know. You can't spend 7 years in higher education for art and not have it show up again somewhere.

One more essay and presentation to write on science fiction and the environment. Surprise, surprise, most of the books and movies are very distopian and depressing. 

Comments

  1. Glad you are getting through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making progress. “Distopian and depressing”, maybe that is why I don’t read science fiction. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perseverance and practice ~ great work!

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, interesting project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3