This isn't finished but I did almost get the sketch for day 3 done so I wouldn't be too far behind. My hand is getting use to using a tablet again, its not like riding a bike, but I don't have to relearn everything again.
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
love the colours
ReplyDeletethanks Christine :)
DeleteLove it so far :) Bet it will look great!
ReplyDeletethank you Chris :)
DeleteNice work on the tablet. I think I have to relearn every time I use my iPad or iPhone. Good for you. I like the colors you chose.
ReplyDeletethanks Jo :) def having to relearn things :)
Delete