Another Scarab

So I decided to draw another scarab because I was bored lol I think I am going to colour this digitally, I did think about using coloured pencils but that would take forever and I'm not sure I have big enough paper to use.

As usual I drew half and then mirrored the image to make a whole scarab. Not sure of the colour scheme for this, probably dark blue and maybe a silver.

Comments

  1. can't wait to see it digitized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great project, Jennifer! You're halfway there - the hard half, I hope:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great looking scarab! Looking forward to seeing it in color. happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificently done!

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be fun to see the colors you add. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had forgotten about the half-ing bit. Neat to be reminded. We did it with tracing paper.
    Beautiful drawing and I look forward to seeing the rest

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness--this is amazing. Such an elegant design!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog