3 for 1

Prints available here

3 posts in one day. Almost a record for me I think on Blogger. Finished the drawing of Harly. I think it is harder in some ways to draw a dog that you knew well (well knew well enough that we tolerated each other. He was def. a one person dog, but if you had cookies he was your friend :p), compared to drawing a dog for a customer that you only know either from pictures or a brief encounter. You get to know the dog's personality and sometimes it can be hard to draw them they way they actually look, compared to how you remember them being. That probably doesn't make any sense.

I would love to draw a picture of Loch, but I have even less pictures of him than I do Harly. Any that I don't have are possibly in Alberta. I don't think I would have a problem drawing him because he really was just a big furry goof.

Also finished that Hawk ACEO I was working on. I'm not 100% sure its a Sparrow Hawk, but thats what I am going with lol

hawk drawn in coloured pencil copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip"Mr.Angry" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
Coloured Pencil on Canson Mi-Tientes paper
2.5 by 3.5 Inches
For Sale Here

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:23 pm

    hey i can send you pics of loch theres a bunch on kendals comp.
    nice one of harley.
    ttyl
    danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah if you could that would be nice :) I only have a few that I had scanned and had copies of and one that mom sent me where he has a bow on his side.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3