Dark Knight Update

Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Small update on this. Finished most of his cheek and started on his neck. Not sure where all the time today went.

I want to get the white horse done soon, but really want to start on a macro shot of some Pompom Dahlias. The light bright colours make me think of hotter days. Its cold :p (yes I freeze easily. I could be walking around without a coat by the dock with 2 feet of ice all around and not be cold in Canada. But I get cold here when there isn't even any snow on the ground :p)

On a good note, we have a fence in the backyard separating the neighbors backyard from ours now. This should keep the little roaming brats away and if that doesn't work we will just have to keep swearing at them to get off the lawn like angry old people with shotguns :p The other people in the area are encouraging us to yell at the kids in the hope that they gets the hint (but I doubt that. They are quite thick [the kids])

Comments

  1. I think it is the cold wind in Scotland that does it, it goes right into your bones.......

    The horse picture is coming along, I love watching art work develop.

    so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still looking good!

    What type of material is the armour plate on his/ her nose? Is it metal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I think its the wind, probably a lot colder where you are though. Thanks, having fun doing this.

    It was padded fabric, a dark red. Looked like it could have been leather. hmm now I'm not sure if I should make it metal armour or leave it is

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah - just laughing at your description of the kids :) Wip is looking good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3