Finished drawing of Sky. It wont fit on my scanner, so a photo of it will have to do for now. I would love a bigger scanner, but its either find the space for a bigger scanner or a couch to sit on :p
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
This weeks colours for The Summer of Color are 2 purples and a yellow and this is what I did with them. Not my favorite colours so really racked my brain trying to think how I could use them and which bird to use. Decided to go with a juvenile Golden Eagle since I don't have any photos of a purple bird :p I think I prefer the black background, the yellow seems to stand out more against it. Which do you prefer?
this is really great! you are so clever! x
ReplyDeleteLooks just like a very happy Sky!!
ReplyDeleteLOVELY!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Nicely done! :-)
ReplyDeleteIs the hair even redder now? (Saw the box on FB...)
Wow! Great expression. Yep, crazy. Beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteBoy you nailed her expression! Great work!
ReplyDeletethanks everyone :)
ReplyDeletemichelle, the hair hasn't been dyed yet :/ haven't had the time so far
You did a fantastic job!! Love it.
ReplyDeleteWow Jennifer what a lovely sketch of Sky. You captured his expression so well.
ReplyDelete